Thursday, June 23, 2005

Why, hello there

Yup, another month without posting anything... it's no wonder the women think I'm unreliable. :-)

Anyway, decided to switch to Cingular and get a new cellphone... Verizon is great, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't work internationally and accept SIM cards. I got a Sony Ericcson S710a phone, and it takes great cat pictures. I just have to get off my lazy ass to actually post a few. It's a full featured phone, and I've been having fun playing with the Bluetooth connectivity.

Was working out in Kali class yesterday, trying out some of the newer sticks I bought to test out... my training partner for the class was going fast and furious during the Heaven Six drills, and I looked at my left stick - completely shattered on the surface! A quick inspection of his sticks revealed the reason... they were like 35% bigger in diameter and much much heavier! Turns out size, at least in stickfighting, does matter. :P

Ok, I promise to post more often... (fingers crossed). :)

No comments: