Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back, with music video!



Sorry about the hiatus, just had a lot of stuff going on. But this is a selection from this year's JSE group. They really came through like troopers!

As far as my training goes, it had been going nicely, until the entire morning Muay Thai class caught a ringworm skin infection... I only had a tiny spot, because it was caught and treated early, but some of the other guys were not so lucky. I think it was either from one of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu players who also cross trains in Muay Thai, or it might even have come from one of the seminar attendees from last month's Ajarn Chai Sirusute seminar. As it is, I had to stop training for a week, and may or may not be cleared tonight to do stick drills. No hand to hand sparring for me, probably, just to be on the safe side.

While on hiatus, I've been sharpening up my piano skills! Mostly, concentrating on score-reading exercises out of the Morris & Ferguson book. I can now read alto and tenor clefs on sight combined with treble and bass clefs above or below them. It's tricky, but actually a fun exercise.

Famous repeated words, I know but... "will write more soon".

No comments: