Monday, August 07, 2006

GROWL

Be wary of companies that won't let you discontinue your service online.... I had to call XM Radio to cancel my service (Gas prices don't really justify $156/year), since I also don't really listen to it much. They had an automated voice-activated computer that had none of the options I needed. Then, when I finally got a real person, they transferred my call like 4 times (one time I could swear they must have been in China), despite the fact that I specifically wanted to go to the cancellation department. When I finally got to the last guy, he tried to sell me even MORE service, either to myself or my "friends".

I think I got it cancelled... but if I didn't, and I see a charge on my card, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, hope that whole thing ended there...

Check out http://classicallounge.com/ pretty neat site.