Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life gets in the way sometimes...

The weather is getting warmer and nicer, and as a result, I'm spending more time outside than inside. Therefore, less blogging. :)

We're now in the extremely slow process of finally clearing the garage, in the hopes of putting my power tools in there and creating a bonified workshop for me to work my creative side.

During my blogging hiatus I've managed to acquire an aquarium of goldfish, play in a small broadway-ish gig through COS at the Queens Theater in the Park, cheer my Mets who are not doing too bad for the start of the season, boo my Knicks for sucking yet again, and chuckle silently at the Yankees for having a $200 million payroll and still being in last place, muhahhaha!

Training continues apace, and with the completion of my blacksmithing class, my Tuesdays are once again free, and so I'll be back to helping out at the Phase 1 Kali classes as well as making Tuesday my "A Day" for JKD. I'm enjoying FMA a lot, and have pretty much made it my main focus at PMA.

My car battery is finally giving out after nearly 5 years... pretty impressive! I gave it a jumpstart this morning, and we'll see if it charges up for once last run.

Ok, pictures and video probably should be forthcoming in the next few days... uh, maybe weeks.... after all, it's getting nice outside. :)

No comments: