Thursday, March 01, 2007

New idea...

I haven't posted much... been quite busy with the COS JSE season, and blacksmithing course, and the training. But rather than make a huge post, I think I'm going to try something new... just listed the things accomplished semi-daily.



So:

  1. Made an appointment to see the dermatologist... Stupid ringworm rears its ugly head again. 10:45am tomorrow. Either I caught it from the training grounds, or it lay dormant and never really went away. Stress from student's parents not following my advice probably exacerbated things.
  2. Threw a lot of stuff away! Cleaned a lot of crap I meant to clear out.Completed my collection of series 1 and series 2 CubeWorld cubes. Yes, I know, it's a silly little toy, but it does say "Ages 8 and up". I need something to stare at and help me fall asleep while I'm grumpy from not being at the training grounds... see point #1.
  3. Cleaned out the poop box, but ran out of poop bags in the current cartridge... down to the last one. Reminder: get some more at PetCo. Target doesn't have them.
  4. Bought a firewire cable that has adapters for big and small plugs. I hope it's the last one I have to buy... stupid things keep getting swallowed up. Used said firewire cable to transfer a tape of a recent quartet appearance from last week. Google Video now has my upload of it and is processing it and taking forever. :P

  5. No students today... the student I would have had is doing a performance at her school talent show. Hope she does well! :)
Anyway, I'll edit in more if something earth shaking occurs, but that's it for today!



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: