Monday, March 07, 2005

What Ruined My Weekend, and Nearly My Life

Like King Theoden of Gondor from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, I've recently been relieved of the foul tongue of a woman who was not unlike Grima Wormtongue, whose forked speech sapped Theoden of power and usurped the throne, threatening the very existence of the kingdom.

It's funny, but I build my body up to newer heights of strength and endurance, yet my mind, spirit, and soul were so very vulnerable. So cosmically difficult and disorienting was the situation I felt I was placed in that I actively began to feel my grip on reality slip away.

I was being used for sinister designs the true nature of which I may never ever truly know, nor do I want to. I just wanted to be at peace, and to have my fragile social order preserved, tattered as it currently seems now.

I know now, I have true friends. These beautiful people that watched me at the brink this weekend and pulled me back, I have immense gratitude for what good deeds they have wrought. I wish them great happiness and prosperity, even while I struggle to restore my own.

Thank you. You know who you are. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oops, that was ling

Anonymous said...

argh, i don't know how to use your stoopid comments box! anyway, you take care aight? :)